Hi everyone, I am an intelligent, yet impulsive guy looking for a good partner to share my feelings and thoughts. I am educated, patient, confident about myself, trustworthy and handsome (at least I think so!). I can be very naughty and unpredictable at times, yet I am quite a lovable guy. I have the capacity to make people laugh and surprise them. I love sports an pets. Looking for funny, responsible and kind woman..I have a massive Sense of Humor..So if you can
keep up with me would like to meet you!!
SO Who am I really? . . . I'm Spider-Man. Wait, no, that was a movie! . . . . . I would describe myself as highly successful in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feelings. . . . . . When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. So being fit and taking pride in your appearance are important, as well as sensuality and affection. . . . . . Having some similar interests helps-some things I enjoy are fine dining, walking on beach, going dancing, watching movies including foreign films, travelling, going hiking, going on day trips to local attractions, having romantic nights at home, cuddling, and basically having a blast together. . . . .
About His Ideal Match
She must be honest and have integrity and also know her boundaries.
She should have a sense of humor and be ready to be taken on a life adventure which
is full of excitement and spontaneous...
I am looking for someone that believes and me, and who is
going be supportive of my dreams, and we can build this together.
Things you should know about me..which I would have liked to include in my profile!!...:-)
1. The boldest thing that I have ever done has to do with my first internet date--she lived in Romania and I flew there to meet her (I was entirely convinced that she was my soul mate... (I was young). Anyway it was really a triple whammy on boldness, because of my fear of flying, traveling to a new country solo and first date jitters all rolled into one. What about you?
2. The Never Ending Story, Ghostbusters, The Labyrinth, the Princess Bride. I love 80′s movies and I can dance the night away to 80s music. Speaking of dance, I am recently into Salsa, and Tango... I plan to become a fantastic dancer for the next time I find myself on an exotic island one night at a Tiki bar somewhere.
4. They gave me a hard time for dropping out of school... and created my own software business. We help non-computer nerds with their online businesses. It is my dream job, no schedule, no boss and 96.5% free time.
5. I was taught Reiki in Romania, where I lived for two years. Avoided being bitten by vampires, but yes, they do have them there.
6. I am addicted to rock, 'cause I am a climber. Sometimes when I walk by a brick building I will stop and fondle the wall, it reminds me of rock, I have a subconscious urge to climb it... if your a climber you will know what I mean, and if not... I'll take you climbing a few times and you will be doing it too.
7. I would rather be a rock star then a movie star. My personal theory on music, is that it is just pure, emotional communication, have you ever listened to a song in another language but still understood on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express?